2020 Ironmasters Hostel Frequently Asked Questions
We've started a list of FAQs about our operation of the Ironmasters Hostel, starting in 2020. We'll be updating it as we have more information to announce, so check back often. Do YOU have a question or comment not on the list? Send it to us, using the form below.
- When will the Museum Begin Operating the Ironmasters Mansion Hostel? - January, 2020
- When Will The Hostel Be Open For The 2020 Season? - We will be open April 1 through October 1, 2020. Other dates are available by special arrangement.
- What Will Be The Hostel Rates For The 2020 Season? - The rate for hikers and others staying in the bunk room will be $25 per night. A basic dinner and breakfast will be available for an additional $10.
- When Will The Hostel Be Open During The Day? - We plan to have the Hostel open for a longer period during the day, to make it more convenient for hikers and other users. We plan to announce our specific hours during the 4th quarter of 2019.
- Will The Ironmasters Be Available For Group Events? - Yes!! The Hostel is available for a variety of group events, including business meetings, reunions, retreats, church groups, weddings, etc. For complete information, contact us using the form below or call 717-486-4108.
- Can you use volunteers? - Yes!! As a non-profit with few paid employees, we can use your help!! Contact us as shown below.