2020 Ironmasters Hostel Frequently Asked Questions
- We've started a list of FAQs about our operation of the Ironmasters Hostel, starting in 2020. We'll be updating it as we have more information to announce, so check back often. Do YOU have a question or comment not on the list? Send it to us, using the form below.
- When Will The Hostel Be Open For The 2020 Season? - Opening has been delayed due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Check back often for updates. We will be open through October 1, 2020. Other dates are available by special arrangement.
- When Will The Hostel Be Open During The Day? Here are our 2020 Hours:
- The Hostel will be open from 7 am to 10 pm. Breakfast will be served from 7 to 8 am. Dinner will be served from 5 to 7 pm. Other hours are availble by special arrangement.
- What Will Be The Hostel Rates For The 2020 Season? - The rate for hikers and others staying in the bunk room will be $25 per night. A basic dinner and breakfast will be available for an additional $10.
- Will You Accept Hiker Resupply Boxes? - Yes. For those staying overnight there will be no additional charge. Otherwise, there is a $5 charge per box.
- Will The Ironmasters Be Available For Group Events? - Yes!! The Hostel is available for a variety of group events, including business meetings, reunions, retreats, church groups, weddings, etc. For complete information, contact us using the form below or call 717-486-4108.
- Can you use volunteers? - Yes!! As a non-profit with few paid employees, we can use your help!! Contact us as shown below.
- How do I contact The Mansion for special arrangements or for more information? Call 717-486-4108 or use the form below.