2020 Ironmasters Hostel Frequently Asked Questions (last update: May, 2020)
- We've started a list of FAQs about our operation of the Ironmasters Hostel. We'll be updating it as we have more information to announce, so check back often. Do YOU have a question or comment not on the list? Send it to us, using the form below.
- When Will The Hostel Be Open For The 2020 Season? - THE HOSTEL IS OPEN NOW!! Check back often for updates. We will be open through October 1, 2020. Other dates are available by special arrangement.
- When Will The Hostel Be Open During The Day? Here are our 2020 Hours:
- The entire hostel will be open from 5 pm to 10 pm. Breakfast will be served from 7 to 8 am. Dinner will be served from 5 to 7 pm. Other hours are available by special arrangement.
- What Will Be The Hostel Rates For The 2020 Season? - See our 2020 Hostel Rates page.
- Will You Accept Hiker Resupply Boxes? - Yes. For those staying overnight there will be no additional charge. Otherwise, there is a $5 charge per box.
- Will The Ironmasters Be Available For Group Events? - Yes!! The Hostel is available for a variety of group events, including business meetings, reunions, retreats, church groups, weddings, etc. For complete information, contact us using the form below or call 717-486-4108.
- Can you use volunteers? - Yes!! As a non-profit with few paid employees, we can use your help!! Contact us as shown below.
- How do I contact The Mansion for special arrangements or for more information? Call 717-486-4108 or use the form below.